sturville

Nevermind Neil...I just answered my own question. I can just drag the cell
down the length of the rows and it works!!! THANK YOU! My co-workers really
appreciate the time you have saved them.

"Neil" wrote:

Not much to go on here regarding cell contents and formatting, but I'm
assuming that you have text in the cells and you just want to make on long
text string. (If it was numerical data, you would of course just add them!)

If we assume you have 'Neil' in cell A1, and 'Warwick' in cell B1, then to
make cell C1 to be the addition of both strings enter the formula:

=A1&B1

This will give you NeilWarwick.

to add a space try the following

=A1&" "&B1

If I have made the wrong assumption about your cells, then please post back
with some more detailed information.

HTH

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk