Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Jarek Kujawa[_2_] is offline

Default Creating a macro from an email attachment

try to record a macro with all those actions
save a file with that macro somewhere on your hard drive
then:
(in Excel 2003) Insert-Toolbars, adjust/add the macro to some toolbar
(in Excel 2007) right-click on the ribbon-Customize/Adjust Quick
Access toolbar-add the macro
use the macro with yr attachment open

you might also look at:

www.outlookcode.com

to find some appropriate example

HIH

On 23 Kwi, 16:54, lschuh wrote:
I need to open the spreadsheet, save as a file on my hard drive, set a print
range, reduce the font, print and exit the file. Â*This is not obviously
rocket science and it has worked sometimes but I want it to work after I open
the attachment which I get a least once or twice a day and doing the same
thing is redundant. Â*Thanks

"Jarek Kujawa" wrote:
what is this macro supposed to do?
what are you trying to accomplish?
pls provide more details as your explanations are vague

On 23 Kwi, 14:53, lschuh wrote:
I am trying to create a macro that will run after I open the attachment from
an email received in outlook. Â*I don't know where to save the macro to as my
personal.xls is quite full of macros already. Â*I tried to run it in "this
workbook" but can't seem to find it. Â*Can you help?- Ukryj cytowany tekst -

- Pokaż cytowany tekst -