Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mustang Mustang is offline

Default Advanced Filter Problem

Hi

I am not sure if Advanced Filter is my answer but I have the following
problem which I am trying to resolve.

I have a worksheet that lists equipment we have hired to clients. It is
laid out as:
Job No | Start Date | End Date | No of days (a formula calculates this) |
Gear1 (no hired) | Gear 2 etc.

We have 19 pieces of gear that could potentially be hired.

I would like to extract for a date range what has been hired e.g. from
20/3/09 - 19/4/09. In my test data I know I have more than one entry that
should show up but only the first entry shows.

My criteria is:

Start Date Start Date End Date End Date
=20/3/09 <=19/4/09 =20/3/09 <=19/4/09

Can anyone help as to what I am doing wrong?

Thanks