Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Decimals instead of whole numbers acroos pivot

In your PivotTable, double-click on the data field button that controls the
numbers your interested in. Change setting from Count to Sum. Now click on
the number button, and change the format to number with 1 or 2 decimals.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Frenchie" wrote:

Hi,
I have data with decimals. I need them to be whole numbers in a pivot table
and then be the columns.
Currently I have formatted the original data to be 1instead of 0.7 and 0.8
but am getting 4 column with 1 in them and the count associated with it.
Any idea how I get just one column with all 0.1, .2etc in the correct field.
--
Frenchie