Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Porky79 Porky79 is offline

Default Conditional format Order

Hi Guys,

I have a MASTER worksheet that I copy to create a new sheet before
adding data for an individual. I have the MASTER sheet set up with all
the conditional formats necessary to automate the work sheet when data
is entered. I am using excel 2007 so have set the formats in teh order
I want them to be applied.

However, when the sheet is copied, the first conditional format rule
for some reason drops to being the last format rule. This therefore
changes the conditional format operation on any copied worksheet. Does
anyone know why the order would change & if there is anyway to 'lock'
the order so that it remains unchanged when teh worksheet is copied?

Thanks in advance

Paul