Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default If I am within the time specified..?

With the time of interest in column C for each row:

=IF(IB2<A2,OR(A2<C2,B2C2),AND(A2<C2,B2C2))

or with the time of interest in C2 for All rows:

=IF(IB2<A2,OR(A2<C$2,B2C$2),AND(A2<C$2,B2C$2))

And if, by within, you mean also that your time could equal any of them,
then change all
to =, and all < to <=

Then copy the formula down to match your time limits.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"Kashyap" wrote in message
Hi, I need to find out if I am within the time specified..

ColA has start time and ColB has end time..

Col A Col B
17:30 04:30
18:00 05:00
16:30 03:30