Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kareokekidbr kareokekidbr is offline

Default Excel 2007-SUMMING from different worksheet conditional to the dat

I have a workbook with 12 worksheets titled the 12 months of the year and a
worksheet creating a report titled "D&O" (District & Office Report). I need
to values (dollars) from the respective month of the D&O report which has all
the respective days of the month. I don't know how to create the formula in
the D&O to pull this information from the respective month and date of the
year (from the monthly worksheets). Can somebody show me how? THANKS!