Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Charles Eaves[_2_] Charles Eaves[_2_] is offline

Default typo

Thanks Jon for the excellent advice.
Your website is full of great info!!!!
Thanks again
"Jon Peltier" wrote in message
Construct the chart title text you want in a worksheet cell, using number
formats and/or concatenation.
Select the chart title, type an equals sign into the formula bar, then
click on the cell. Excel builds a formula like =Sheet1!$A$1 that links the
title to the cell.

Here's more about that technique:
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/lin...ext-to-a-cell/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Charles Eaves" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007.
I have a title (with a date in it) in my worksheet and it is the same on
graph.
For my report, I always change that date on the worksheet.
how do I automatically change the title in the graph the same time I
change a title somewhere on the worksheet.
Basically, how do i link the 2 together.
Sorry for the typo.