Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier Jon Peltier is offline

Default typo

Construct the chart title text you want in a worksheet cell, using number
formats and/or concatenation.
Select the chart title, type an equals sign into the formula bar, then click
on the cell. Excel builds a formula like =Sheet1!$A$1 that links the title
to the cell.

Here's more about that technique:
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/lin...ext-to-a-cell/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
_______

"Charles Eaves" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2007.
I have a title (with a date in it) in my worksheet and it is the same on
graph.
For my report, I always change that date on the worksheet.
how do I automatically change the title in the graph the same time I
change a title somewhere on the worksheet.
Basically, how do i link the 2 together.
Sorry for the typo.