Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko T. Valko is offline

Default If Function

It depends on where you want it. Is it part of the OR function? Part of the
AND function? Or, is it a separate condition?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Lizz45ie" wrote in message
I am trying to add another criteria to a "IF function" that isn't working.
My current IF statement is:

IF(Or(AI3="A",And(AI3<"A",AH3<1,AL3="ZMO")),0,1)

this formula works fine but when I added AL3="USMC" to the end of the
formula it no longer returns the expected result. What do I need to add
the formula so that it returns an answer if AL3="USMC" also. Any help is
appreciated.