Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Neall Neall is offline

Default If cell not null use that value

First off thanks to everyone for their help over the past 2 weeks, I am
almost at the end of the development of the guide I have another help request

I am using this;

=IF(ISERROR(INDEX('Value Unit Prices'!C22:N41,MATCH(C29,'Value Unit
Prices'!A22:A41,0),MATCH(Pricelevel,'Value Unit
Prices'!D21:N21,0))*P29),"",(INDEX('Value Unit
Prices'!C22:N41,MATCH(C29,'Value Unit
Prices'!A22:A41,0),MATCH(Pricelevel,'Value Unit Prices'!D21:N21,0))*P29))

Which works perfectly however PriceLevel can be changed so I have a cell
called leveloveride I want include in this formula, basically if
leveloveride is not null that the formula is to use the level in leveloveride
in its equation, if leveloveride is 'null' the formula is to use Pricelevel
in its equation.

I need it setup this way because Pricelevel is pulled directly from the DB I
am using so I can have them users manually changing that cell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
--
Neall