Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default Excel 2002: Conditional format multiband colors

Conditional formatting is based on the outcome of the condition
evaluating to True. If the evaluation is True, then the specific color
you selected is applied. i believe if you want this color scheme then
you will need to use VBA to effect the rotating colors

Mr. Low wrote:

Hi,

I need to conditional format a table with 3 rotating colors of yellow, green
and blue. The condition to change the color is when the code changes.

Illustration:

A B C D
1 B12 XXX XXX Yellow
2 B12
3 C26 Green
4 C26
5 C26
6 D52 Blue
7 E27 Yellow
8 E27
9 E27
10 E27
11 G49 Green
12 G49
13 H96 Blue

There is a maximum of 3 formulas under conditional formating.

May I know what are the formulas 1, 2 and 3 in order for me to get the
result ?

Thanks

Low