Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ann Van de Velde[_2_] Ann Van de Velde[_2_] is offline

Default Pivot tables - Questions on formatting, sorting

Thanks for your reponse .
I did exactly what you told and saw that the 'For error values, show'
box was already left open and ticked, (didn't work with an empty box)
but when I added a value "n.a." this was shown and this is acceptable.
So thank you for your help !

In the meantime the Question 3 has also been resolved !

Please please an answer to Question 1 and 4... ?

Kind regards,
Ann

Pecoflyer;336619 Wrote:
Hi and welcome to the board

*Question 2*

Right-click on a cell in the pivot table
Choose Table Options
Add a check mark to 'For error values, show'
Leave the text box empty
Click OK

I'll be back for the other questions if they were not solved

--
Ann Van de Velde
Ann Van de Velde's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=291