Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default IF Statement using several columns

Hi,

Try this formula - D22 has B and E22 has 0

=MAX(INDEX((D16:D20=D22)*(E16:E20E22)*(F16:F20),, 1))

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"klcmomy" wrote in message
I want to write an if statement that will allow me to pull information
from
several columns and give me one result at the bottom of my sheet.
Example:

IF column D has a b and column E is greater that 0 I want the highest
number
from column D

Also I want to write an IF statement that will determine which group in
column E has the highest point total and so on (basically standings 1st,
2nd,
3rd, etc)