Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
horns4life09 horns4life09 is offline

Default anyone have a basic sales tracker

I am looking for a basic sales tracker for work that can keep track of my
monthly sales. I jsut need to be able to list the company name/quote
#/Order#/ Total Rev anue/Total Gross Margin. the Total Rev and GM need to
have a formula to be added up. I also need to have a space to put in my
monthly quota and have it tied into the Gross Margin since thats what I am
paid on at work. So when I put in the GM i made on the sale it subtracts from
my quota and tells me how much I have left to sell. I have alot of this done
but it doesnt look as good as I want it too. Also, I cant remember any %
formulas but I would also like this tied into the Commossion space so that it
Tells me where I currently am % wise for the month. If anyone has any
suggestions or somehting simlar let me know. Thanks