Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JBeaucaire[_90_] JBeaucaire[_90_] is offline

Default sort and blank cells problem

I presumed you would create a smaller version and change the names to
something innocuous. First time posters are allowed to attach a sheet, so be
sure to GO ADVANCED and use the paperclip to upload your sample.

You could also send it to me...

Jerry AT devstudios DOT com
--
"Actually, I *am* a rocket scientist." -- JB

Your feedback is appreciated, click YES if this post helped you.

"Mrs T." wrote:

Hi,
I have registered at Excelforum, but can't upload sheet. Is there anything
else I can do? I daren't upload whole workbook as their is real children's
data in there.
Thanks
Mrs T