Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
RJJ RJJ is offline

Default Dynamic List of names?

I have a calendar on a sheet. Under each date of the month, there are various
names that are updated and changed frequently (vacation schedule). The names
change from day to day or week to week as needed. From a different workbook
(linked of course), I need a matching list of names for the day in question.
"TODAY" would be the day in question. In other words, I want to see the
people who are on vacation the same day that I am viewing this other workbook
(happens to be a daily schedule). The point here is that I don't want to open
the other workbook each day to see who is scheduled off.

Really appreciate any help.