Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dennis Tucker Dennis Tucker is offline

Default Hide Blank Rows

To do this manually, select the entire rows you want to hide by clicking on
the row IDs(1,2,3...) while holding the Ctrl key. Then when all selection
is complete, right click on one of the selected row IDs and choose Hide.

To make a macro to do the same thing, access the macro recorder and start a
macro recording then repeat the same thing from above. Then turn of the
recorder. You can then view, edit, run or delete the macro you recorded.

Dennis

"TamIam" wrote in message
I don't know how to use macros, (I'm assuming I would need one), but does
anyone know of one I could copy/paste into my spreadsheet that will hide
blank rows within a specific range?
--
Thanks for your help!