Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
klcmomy klcmomy is offline

Default IF Statement using several columns

I want to write an if statement that will allow me to pull information from
several columns and give me one result at the bottom of my sheet. Example:

IF column D has a b and column E is greater that 0 I want the highest number
from column D

Also I want to write an IF statement that will determine which group in
column E has the highest point total and so on (basically standings 1st, 2nd,
3rd, etc)