Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default To summaryze information from many workbooks without open it

Hi Frank

You posted a few times this week but I hade no time to answer

Ado will not work with password protected workbooks
If it is one password for all workbooks use my Add-in to get the info
http://www.rondebruin.nl/merge.htm

Or use the code here
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm
Read the tips part

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Frank Situmorang" wrote in message
Hello,

In a server, I have about 300 workbooks in a server. All the workbooks are
indentical and have sheet named " SUMMARY". Without bothering people who
maybe using it, how can I get the information of each worksheet from the cell
range:
Range("C7,C8,E7,D118,H5,D63,E63,D70,F70," & _
"D80,F80,D102,F102,D108,D109")

and summaryize it in a workbook without opening each workbook. Should we use
ADO or DAO to do it?, Please help.

For your information if we open the workbook manuallly it prompts us to kein
the password, which is a window password, say "TopSecret", all the same
password for each workbook.

Thanks in advance,

Frank