Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
AltaEgo AltaEgo is offline

Default Macros Wont Run After Hiding Sheet

Two options:

Sub test()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Worksheets("SUPPORT SHEET").Visible = True

'yourcode

Worksheets("SUPPORT SHEET").Visible = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

OR, my preferred method is to change code so it refers to or updates the
sheet without activating or selecting the sheet or its content.

If you need more specific advice on the latter post further question/s.

--
Steve

"John Calder" wrote in message
Hi

I run Excel 2K

I have a table on a wroksheet called SUPPORT SHEET.

I use the sheet for various purposes. eg, validation tables, lookup tables
etc

On a different sheet I have a macro that copies data from the SUPPORT
SHEET.
The macro works fine until I hide the SUPPORT SHEET, then the macro does
not
work.

Is there a way I can hide the SUPPORT SHEET but the macro I use still
work?

Thanks

John