Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Herman_KLF[_2_] Herman_KLF[_2_] is offline

Default A very simple graph gives me headache!!

Hi All

I want to draw a "Demand" line graph. If the price of apples is $1 per kg,
the demand would be 100kg, if the price is $2 the demand would drop to 90kg,
etc... The example values are like this:
$2 ... 100
$4 ... 90
$6 ... 85
$8 ... 74
$10 ... 60
$12 ... 50

I created 2 columns Cost and Demand. If i just click a graph button on the
insert tab and select the graph, using the data in the columns it gives me 2
sets of values.

What i need is the x-axis to be qty demanded and the y-axis, the Price/kg.

thanx
Herman