Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
aks1983 aks1983 is offline

Default Updating a Formula Based on Multiple sheets

Dear All,

Please find the demo file.

I'm having a work book that consists of 31 pages for the days then
finally
a summary page.

On the summary page cell B16 there is a sumif function which is linked
to the first page.i just need to update the formulas to the balance
columns and rows,rather than changing it manually.Dragging and copy&
paste method will not work.

=SUMIF(INDIRECT(""&B$4+($B16:B16)&"'!E5:E10"),"Fre e",INDIRECT("'"&B$4+($B16:B16)&"'!D5:D10"))

This is the formula that I've given it there,but its not working or not
showing
any errors too.giving me a zero,where actually it should be 6

Please Advice

Thanks In Advance,
Aks

|Filename: Demo2.xls |