Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Adam Sandler Adam Sandler is offline

Default cells with hours, minutes, and seconds

On Mar 25, 2:21*am, "David Biddulph" <groups [at] biddulph.org.uk
wrote:
You didn't tell us what values you had. *

Sure I did. Look at the previous posts; 00:05:00 and 00:06:00 are the
values. When the cells have general formatting, the answer is
00:11:00; which is exactly what I was looking for.

Those who were trying to help you
would like to know what the answer was, and the archives of the group try to
help other readers with similar problems in future.

Please make sure that when you call someone out for a supposed breach
of USENET etiquette, that you don't freaking TOP POST when you do it!