Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Showing colors in Excel

Check this out................

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

As directed, change the High Contrast setting in Windows OS

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 4 May 2009 05:02:03 -0700, Olivier
wrote:

Dear All,

Glad to be here again. I have a problem with microsoft excel 2003, colors
don't show or display when I am processing a spreedsheet ( the cell stays
blank) but I can see them when I go into print preview and when I actually
print it. Could anyone please help me diagnose this problem?! Thank you.

Olivier