Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

Default Break out of a loop in Excel2007?

sorry, tried that an no luck.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Hi Don

You can use 'Ctrl'+'Pause/Break' buton to break a running code...
You can even give it a try......

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Don" wrote:

I created some code that gets Excel in a loop when I open the file and I need
to know how to break out? It is in the Sheet option using the
Application.EnableEvents in Office 2007 and will not let me break out of the
loop and I have to close doing a cntl+alt+delete and hard crashing Excel.

I have updated I think all the files, but if I have some not updated and
people move to Office 2007, I would like another way to get out?

Any help?

see code below from the sheet

Option Explicit

Range(Cells(6, 6), Cells(7, 7)).Select