Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn Glenn is offline

Default unions, intersections or array constants

Glenn wrote:
T. Valko wrote:
=ISODD(MONTH(DATEVALUE("1-"&$AK$2&"-2000")))

ISODD uses the ATP. Excel will complain. I'd use MOD instead. But, I'd
like to know if these are formula results or user entered. I went
under the assumption they were formula results as they were presented
in uppercase.

Right, so some variation of this:

=MOD(MONTH(DATEVALUE("1-"&$AK$2&"-2000")),2)

The OP seems to be saying that the data in AK2 is text, but if not, than
you could drop the DATEVALUE() and I would just use something like this:

=MOD(MONTH($AK$2))

Obviously missing the ",2" in that last MOD()...

=MOD(MONTH($AK$2),2)