Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
pcor pcor is offline

Default Need a macro to copy cells

Once the daily input in Col B was made and the data moved to Col A, the data
in col B would be erased- no editing would take place

"OssieMac" wrote:

Need to confirm a couple of thing.

"If there already is a number in col A I would like the number in col a to
be added to the number in col B". Do you mean if 5 exists in col A and you
insert 10 in col B then col B becomes 15?

What is to occur if there is an existing number in col B and you edit it?

OssieMac

"pcor" wrote:

I have numbers spread thruout col A, with many blank cells in between the data.
As time goes on I will add numbers in col B. In most cases there could be a
number in col B where there is none in col A(adjacent cell)
I would like to have a macro copy the numbers from col B to col A. If there
already is a number in col A I would like the number in col a to be added to
the number in col B
Thanks