Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Sharpe Bill Sharpe is offline

Default How do I reduce the amount of columns in a sheet?

D_N_A wrote:
"D_N_A" wrote:

"D_N_A" wrote:

Hi,
I use Excel 2007 Home and Student.
It has a lot of columns (max. number: XFD. you do the math). that means the
horizontal scroll bar is very not sensitive, and not helpful for using only 3
charts. Can I make the sheet offer me less columns?
Thanks a lot,
D_N_A

I have discovered something weird.
In a new clean sheet, the scrolling bar scrolls from A to M.
But in the sheet I worked on and was talking about, the scrolling is from A
to the last column XFD.
When I deleted all of the graphs from my sheet (Only after there was no
graph in it), the scrolling bar suddenly turned normal.
Can someone solve the problem?

Plus when I saved the sheets with the graphs as Excel 97-2003 the same
scroling problem occured, only that the scrolling was from A to IV.
Restarting the computer didn't solve the problem.

Consider putting the charts on separate worksheets.

Bill