Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_] Jim Cone[_2_] is offline

Default Create a list of files with their thumbnail images?

Can't help. My Excel add-in "List Files" can list specified types of files
and or folders. It also has an option to display pictures adjacent
to the listed files, but only for an "Image" file type.
(trial version available for the asking).

There are programs available on the web to list/convert thumbnails,
but I haven't tried any. One example is the free "Easy Thumbnails" from...
http://www.fookes.com/ezthumbs/
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

"Joe Dunfee"
wrote in message
In this case they are Solidworks drawings and part models. This is a 3D
design program. The thumbnails I am referring to are what Windows displays
when you open a directory window.
Joe Dunfee

"Jim Cone" wrote:
What type of files are the drawing files?... .jpg; .dwg; .doc; pdf; or...