Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tamij tamij is offline

Default Need multiple IF questions & return a value from another works

Thank you for the help! What if Balance is not in A1? It's actually in F1
of my spreadsheet.

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Assuming Balance is in A1 and the sheet is named "Rates"

=IF(A1<50000,Rates!A1,IF(A1<100000,Rates!A2,""),"" )
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"tamij" wrote:

I have Column A = Balance & Column B = Interest Rate on my Master worksheet.
I also have a Rates worksheet that has several rate tiers that look a little
like this:
Column A Column B
.0015 Sweep <50,000
.0035 Sweep <100,000
From the Interest Rate column on the Master worksheet, I need it to say
somehting like, IF Balance <50,000 return cell A1 from Rates worksheet or IF
Balance is <100,000 but 50,000 return cell A2 from Rates worksheet. Any
help is greatly appreciated