Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
carrach carrach is offline

Default copying & incrementing formulae across open worksheets

Hi,
I have a workbook containing several worksheets i.e one worksheet for each
month. I want to use a year to date colum within each worksheet which means
using a formulae that increments across each worksheet.(i.e. in 'feb' sheet
add 'jan year to date' & 'feb actual' figures together and then in March
sheet add feb 'year to date' to March actual figures etc etc) Is this
possible? I have been unable to find any help in any books as most options
seem to be about copying one item to many worksheets which is not the same.