Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Clear page

I believe it would be easier to create a Template and let users open a
workbook based on that Template.

Then they don't have to clear and re-use the same workbook.

They fill out the opened workbook, save as a unique name and send to you.

The Template never gets overwritten.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 12:44:24 -0700, Ruth
wrote:

Hi

I have created an excel file that has some cells that are locked and others
that are unlocked so that people can add data and submit the data to me. I
want to make it easy for them to clear on the data that they have entered so
they can reuse the file to put data in the next time they use it. Is there
way to create a button that will clear all the inputted data?