Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta[_4_] Tushar Mehta[_4_] is offline

Default How can I print two charts on the same page in Excel 07?

Place the 2 charts as you would like them to appear when printed (one below
the other or side-by-side).

Select the cells underneath the charts and select the print command. In the
resulting dialog box, in the Print What section select 'Selection'
--
Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com

"NathanC" wrote:

I am trying to print out a sales report that shows this year vs. last year. I
want it to appear on on sheet once I print it...I've found little to no help
anywhere on line, can someone please point me in the right direction. The
sooner the better I need to present Friday.