Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jarek Kujawa[_2_] Jarek Kujawa[_2_] is offline

Default Countif

possible reasons:
1. as far as I know COUNTIF works with open workbooks only
2. replace Network GP & PC Medicentre with Network_GP_&_PC_Medicentre
3. CTRL+` (or Tools-Options-View tab-Window options, uncheck
Formulas) to switch

On 29 Kwi, 09:35, Master T wrote:
Greetings,
I'm having a problem using countif function. I'm trying count values from
two separate spreadsheet. I'm not getting any result, it returns the formula
in the cell.

here is the formula i'm using below
=countif('[Primecure_Providers.xls]Network GP & PC Medicentre'!$A:$A,A2)