Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
moe9414 moe9414 is offline

Default SumIF using two criteria

I have a sumif question. I have several columns of data. I want to sum one
column based on another column's criteria but only to want to sum the data of
the first column if it is above a certain score. This is formula i am using
so far
=SUMIF(F4:F253,"207",D4:D253). I am trying to sum range 'F' if it is
greater than 207 but only if the corresponding number in range 'D' is 3. I
have tried using several different methods but this one gets me the closest.
I am trying to simplify my equations alread in place so i do not have to
reenter the row numbers each time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!!