Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Hide Alternate Rows temporarily to Edit worksheet

You could try this (not exact solution). In a helper column, input formula
=MOD(ROW(),2)
and copy down.
Now do an AutoFilter on this column for either 0 or 1, depending on which
rows you want to keep.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Bridget~" wrote:

I am trying to figure out how to hide every other row temporarily (rows 2, 4,
6, etc) so I can edit remaining data in columns that only affect rows 1, 3,
5, etc. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance!