Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
StillLearning StillLearning is offline

Default Find 3 largest numbers in a column that are at least 26 cells

Thanks for writing. One column and 130 rows with numbers in them. So yes
130 numbers in a single column.

"PJFry" wrote:

Do you have 130 numbers in a single column or do you have 130 columns each
containing a single number?

PJ

"StillLearning" wrote:

I have a column with over 130 numbers in it. I want to find the 3 highest
numbers. However these numbers must be seperated by at least 26 cells (they
can't be next to each other). Is there a way to do this using LARGE or some
other function?