Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Warren Easton Warren Easton is offline

Default Working with multiple worksheets at the same time.

Hi Greg,

If your first worksheet = Sheet1 then type the following into Cell D31 on
your second worksheet.
='Sheet1'!D362
--
Regards
Warren

If this helps please click the Yes button.

"Greg M" wrote:

How do I change the date in one worksheet, and at the sametime it changes the
date in another worksheet? I have grouped the worksheet that I want to edit
data on but, for example when I enter the date in cell D362 in one worksheet,
it will enter the same date in cell D362 of the other worksheet. I don't
want that. I would like the date to be changed in cell D31. How do I do
this?