Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bigkahuna Bigkahuna is offline

Default Multiple selection criteria

No I want to have a column with the names of those who meet multiple
criteria. I actually need several columns with employees who meet difference
sets of criteria so auto filter won't provide what I need.

"Pimamedic" wrote:

What about trying Filter Auto FIlter

"Bigkahuna" wrote:

I have a worksheet with employee name, whether they are certified and their
function in separate columns. I want to use a formula to select only those
employees who are certified and perform the audit function and put the
results in a separate column. Is there a simple way to perform this
operation? I seem to remember seeing an article relative to this but can't
put my hands on it now.
Thanks