Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default projecting dates

Refer the below link
http://www.excelfunctions.net/ExcelFunctions.html

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sapper" wrote:

Hi, I use EXCEL 2003. I have a list a dates in col A. I want to determine
dates in the future equal to1 day less than the seventyth anniversary of
those dates. I have seen a formula which is entered on three lines to return
an answer on a fourth. Problem is the formula is specific to one date.

Is there any formula that I can put in B1, that can be dragged down col B so
that it will calculate on the corresponding row in col b?

Also I have asked many questions in the past few days, all of which have
been answered helpfully. Is there a book out there which covers functions and
syntax in depth?

Thank you