Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default creating formulas

Hi,
try something
start you formula with sum( and then go to the fist sheet you want to
summarize, press the Shift Key hold it and click in the last tab you want to
summarize, then release the Shift key and click in D34, close your
parenthesis ), the formula should work
If this helped please click yes, thanks

"Kcir" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I have three different sheets-Sheet 1 through Sheet 1
(3). what i am trying to do is to add a particular cell from all 3 sheets.
I tried using this formula after using the help featu
=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet 1(3)!D34)

that doesnt seem to work. I even tried putting the sheets in single
quote-still didnt work. What did i do wrong?