Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Guntars Guntars is offline

Default Challenging SUMING situation!

In my opinion this is quit advanced stuff I am trying to do here. Thats why
I am posting here were all the excel experts meet.
This is my challenge: in Col. A2:A11 I have names of workers. On top of the
table in row B2:I2 I have vacation names where employees been traveling B2
(Asia), B3 (Europe), B4 (America), B5 (Australia), B6 (Asia), B7 (Europe), B8
(America), B9 (Australia). As you can see continent names are duplicated in
B2:I2 range of cells, thats because it was I different trip.
What I want is to sum in one cell, how many employees have been to Europe.
From what I understand this is calling for array formula.
Thank you very much.
Here is replicate of excel table:
As Eu Am Au As Eu Am