Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Manny Manny is offline

Default Vlookup using a dropdwn list, check different tables based on drop

Vlookup using a dropdown list, check different tables based on dropdown list
selection.

Country Dropdown list, 10 different countries (for starts). Each country has
a different course ID table. Each course ID table has approx 200+ courses.
Each Course ID table has 2 columns; 1st is course ID, second is credit value
for course ID.

I set-up a country list with a numerical value (1st country =1, 2nd country
=2, 3rd country =3, etc). I figured setting a numerical value would set me
up for using IF function, coupled with vlookup.

Course ID will be entered in A5:A45 (manually). I want value of course ID
to appear in column C (C5:C45), based on country selected from dropdown, and
course ID entered in A5:A45.
--
Manny