PE

Default Match Function Problem - Won't Find Certain Numbers

I'm having trouble with the Match function in Excel XP. I have a list of
numbers from 0.01 to 125.00 and I'm telling the match function to look down
the column and find specific numbers based on user input. The problem I'm
having is that certain number work and other don't...I've tried reformatting
the user input cell and the Match table to every format I can think or
including text and I can't get it to work. I've verified that all the
numbers I'm working with are limited to just 2 decimal places. Any help???