Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] billshat44@yahoo.com is offline

Default Showing all rows in a pivot table

On Apr 25, 10:16*am, "
wrote:
I'm not sure how to ask this, but here goes. *A pivot table show only
that data at each break in the sort. *For example if I had a car
database with manufacturer, model, and count, the pivot table might
show this

Chevy * Malibu * * *10
* * * * * * Corvette * *20
Ford * * F150 * * * * * 5
* * * * * *Tempo * * * *15
Dodge *charger * * * * 3

Sorry I pulled the trigger too quickly. Anyway, is there a way to
show Chevy for each row that applies to Chevy, Ford for each for row
that applies to Ford etc etc. I have a formula that I can do this
outside of the pivot table but would like this within the pivot
table. Thanks