Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default How do I pull data from one sheet and place it in another?

In your example you have not mentioned in which sheet to populte...Assume you
want to populate in Sheet2 Col C;

Try this in Cell A1 of Sheet2

=IF(Sheet1!A1="","",Sheet1!A1)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Fred" wrote:

Okay, so it's not as simple as the subject but here it goes. I have multiple
worksheets that each contain three sets of bidding data. So on each
worksheet I could have up to three sets of a data filled in. I want to say
on one worksheet that if this cell on another sheet is filled in then put it
here, if not move to the next available set to see if it is filled in. Do
this until it finds one filled in and then it moves to the next row and looks
for the next populated cell of the ones I want to check. Here is a simple
version:
A B
1 5 10
2
3 4 12
4
5
6 5 6
In cell C1 look if A1 is populated, if it is then put the info in C1. Then
in C2 look if A2 is populated, if it is then put it in C2, if it is not then
go to A3 to see if it is populated, if it is then put it in C2. Etc.