Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kim Kim is offline

Default Macro to create new sheet

Hi Jacob,

Thanks. But I want to create a sheet in the same workbook or additional tab.
At the moment, the macro you give is create a new workbook.

Regards,

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

Place a button in MasterSheet and assign the below macro. If you are new to
macros; launch VBE using Alt+f11. Insert a module and paste the below code.
Insert a shape to your master. Right click .Assign macro and select the below
Sub

Sub CreateNewSheet()
ActiveSheet.Copy
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Kim" wrote:

Hi,

I need to know how can I create a macro where it will create an exact copy.

The work book will have a few sheet and there will be one main sheet which
will be call Master. In the Master sheet, I want to create a button where
they click on it, it will create a new exact sheet. In the new sheet, it
should contain the same button where everytime I click on it, it will create
a new sheet based on the Master sheet.

Anyone can help ?