Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jo Jo is offline

Default Shared worked very slow to open

I'm getting a lot of complaints from the users of a shared excel workbook
saying that this file takes too long to open. It can take anywhere up to
10minutes to load. Even though the file is 2MB, I don't think problem is due
to file size. The file opens up fairly quickly and down in the bottom left
you can see that it appears to calculate fairly quickly, but when it hits
100% it just stays frozen up for a good 10minutes or so before it allows you
to access the contents of the file (i.e. the mouse curser stays as the
hourglass timer for this duration).

Can someone please help us overcome this problem?!

--
Jo :)