Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jacob Skaria Jacob Skaria is offline

Default Multiple Selection Combo Box

Try this....

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829070

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Ivor Davies" wrote:

I have a list containing 18 different categories. I want to create a user
form that allows the user to select multiple combinations of these categories
- either through a check box or list box (prefer check boxes). Once the
selection is complete the choices made will be recorded as data in a separate
list in the worksheet.

I am using Excel 2003, I have not created user forms before and have only
basic experience with VBA coding. Is there a step-by-step guide somewhere
that will show me how to create a user form that includes check box options?